The Uphold Family
We are trying to find all of the descendants of Walter Uphold (Uppole) & Kate Matthews. If you have any updates email echoeve@yahoo.com swaney@verizon.net

Our Legacy

Friday, August 1, 2008

Us just sittin' around at the family reunion 2008

Now will someone please tell me what Dianne and Sharon's secret meeting was about. Just kidding. I don't know what they were talking about, and I don't know if it was a secret. All I do know is that they were having some adult private time, and I took the picture.



This is Amy and her Mother Mel. I did really talk to Amy, but I forgot to ask her what the baby's name was. Sorry Amy. I am glad that Mel remembered to come up for the picture.




This is Amy with her Dad Dave Humberson. I am so glad to have this picture. Amy says she is doing Okay. She and Troy are together and they are happy.


Ed Uphold. That is Noah James off to the right trying to blow up a ballon.


Butch Uphold and Dave Humberson


Tim Uphold, George Mitchell, Timmy Uphold, and Greg Uphold. One big happy male bonding moment. HaHa!

The girl in this picture is Ashely. I am not sure who the man is. If you know please tell me and I will edit this and include his name. If you tell me more than his name I will post that to. Thanks for coming Ashely.


This is Brandy and her Mother Terri. This was a nice picture of the two of them. I am glad Aunt Terri stopped singing long enough to smile pretty.


This is H.E. watching the guys play a fun game of 'Corn Hole'

This is Chip, or if you are Raynie 'My Chipie'


This is Greg, and Greggie Uphold. Ah! Father and Son. I wonder if Greggie likes to be called Greg now?

Terri and Tim Uphold. I know that Tim turned 50 this year. I wonder how old Terri is? It doesn't really matter they both look good and they love the reunion.

This is Mel and Margie Grubaugh. They are from Ohio. I am so glad that they trek down to the farm for the reunion. I always think of Margie as an Uptown girl. Her hair, clothes, and makeup are always so stylish even for a picnic.

This is Mel showing that even cool people know how to have a good time!

Betty Uphold, and Julie Show. Ah! They are having some Mother/Daughter time. Betty (My Grandma) told me that she loves the reunion. It really makes her happy to see us all together.

This is Chickie, and Ref. Chickie has been around a long time. After that much time you need to consider yourself adopted. Chickie was the one giving the golf cart rides to the kids. At first glance you might think he looks a little scary, or that maybe he played in a band called ZZ Top, but neither would be true. He just is and always has been a really nice guy.

This is George Mitchell, and his not wife Courtney. They have two very nice children. Briar who is going to be 7, and Kylie (i think that is the right name and spelling) who is still a newborn. I am so glad they could make it. I am also sure that they will be back. I love you man!

Aunt Cindy could not make it this year, but I got a really great picture of Aunt Sandy, and George. I can tell how happy everyone is just to be all together. 'Who Says You Can't Go Home'

This is Greggie and Judy. They are going to get married after Greggie graduates from Thomas/Jefferson College.

This is Michelle and Greg Uphold. You cannot tell from this picture but they are still madly in love after all these years.

This is Ronnie, Ronnie's wife (help and I will edit), Dianne, and Jeff Lytle. I know that Dianne is loving her 'Mother/Son/Daughter-in-law bonding moments'. I am glad that they could all make it. I do however, hope that Jason, and David will be able to attend next year.

This is Mel clowning around with Jeff Lytle.

Mel Grabaugh has always been to cool. He has a motorcycle, and my Dad (Butch) loves to fish with him.

Steve Hosmer. I think he has always been the tannest guy I know.
Stephanie took the cat home. I am so glad she got that poor kitty away from those children before the children loved the poor kitty to death.

This is Becky, and Harmony doing the kids games. I think they love the kids games as much as the kids. I am so glad that they do not ask me to do the kids games because I know I would HATE IT. Thanks Girls

4 comments:

Samantha said...

The guy with Ashley in the photo is John.. He is a neighbor who works for Greg and Michelle.. Ron's wife is Jenny..

Greg said...

Hey How are you all?! I'm not sure if we are directly related but by judging the pictures on your page I would like to believe we are! "Great Pics" My name is Greg Uphold and I live in Townsend Mass. I also know that my Grandmothers name was Deloras Uphold and she live in Baltimore Maryland. Anyway just thowing out a "whats up Family"! Wish you all the Best!

Greg said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Greg said...
This comment has been removed by the author.